The College of Osteopathic manual practitioners of Ontario (COMPO) is committed to improving the health and well-being of people of Ontario by informing the public and assuring them of competent and ethical osteopathic manual practice care.
- Improve communication of the role, mandate and mechanism of College of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners of Ontario (COMPO) to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strive for unity within the osteopathic manual practice profession in the public interest, while respecting the diversity within the profession.
- Optimize osteopathic manual practice services in the public interest.
- Continue to operate in a fiscally responsible manner: policy mandate met and priorities set and appropriately resourced (human and financial).
- Obtain government regulation and help the profession in making the osteopathic manual practice become a regulated health profession as defined by the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA) of Ontario.